Sunday, June 13, 2010

District of Columbia!


Me, Nick, Carrie, Kate, Pete, and Carson hit up DC last weekend. We only had one day but we made the most of it. It is a really fun place. We walked a lot and all our feet were very sore! We are hoping to go back again before summer is over! Here are a few pics from round one!

It is pretty much just a big toothpick.

Descending to the center of the earth....D.C. Metro.

Two of the most beautiful things that day captured at once: Nick and the Monument.

We love Abraham Lincoln. I think I'm going to start studying him. Any suggestions on books?

So many brave men and women, so many names. Such an impressive memorial wall.

Some dude's house...

I'm just a bill, yes i'm only a bill, and i'm sitting here on capital hill.

1 comment:

Diane said...

I'm jealous of this trip. We absolutely have to get there again. I'm glad you could go. Definitely do it again.