Thursday, March 20, 2008

MARCH MADNESS


March Madness kicked off today and the smell is in the air! This is got to be one of the best times of the year. I was a little indisposed the last two years so it is nice to be back! I used to have dreams of one day playing in the big dance. I would go outside and just shoot and shoot until the sun went down, then I would turn the garage lights on. Then when I didn't even make the junior high basketball team, I realized it was time to start exploring other dreams. Now i'm studying business. Although the Utes' glory days are currently just a memory, I still love the emotion. These kids go out and play with heart, not for money or for the fame, but for the love of the game. If business doesn't work out, heck, maybe i'll revive that dream agian...

1 comment:

Diane said...

We've always loved March Madness as well, so I guess you come by that rightfully.
Mother