Monday, March 17, 2008

A Belated Birthday Blog!


The dictionary defines late as doing something or taking place after the expected, proper, or usual time. On February 24th, 1988, something very special happened. If my memory isn't failing me, it occurred at 9:10 A.M. Out came a gift straight from heaven. That gift turned 20 this year! A week shy of a month late, I post this blog for that special someone. Our first time hanging out together was in a cemetery. She paints amazing modern art. I left her to go on a two year vacation to the Dominican Republic and she faithfully wrote me every week. Her green eyes make putting greens look dull in comparison! She has a passion for dogs! We love going to sporting events together. She is amazing at stick...and improving.:) Our kisses are perfect. She is the funnest aunt ever! She is a Mac geek too. She loves clothes! We always laugh together! Hablamos Espanol. She makes missionaries smile twice a week. We are 3 months short of 4 years together. She is always thinking of me and doing nice things for me. We know each others pouting moods! She is teaching me how to play tennis. We make a killer team when we cook together! She is beautiful! She is happy. She is fun. She is loving. She is sweet. She is so special to me. She is Danielle! Happy Belated Birthday my Sweetheart!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Simply perfect! I love you! Thanks!