Saturday, May 15, 2010

Tribute to Tiana


This is my beautiful friend Tiana. Tonight I texted to her to let her know how great I think she is. She called me a few minutes later and we had an awesome time catching up. As I walked into my apartment, I was overwhelmed with a feeling of gratitude and love. Tiana became a friend to me last fall when I needed one most. She is an incredibly caring, thoughtful, happy, wonderful, spiritual person. When I have lacked faith, she has reminded me to look to Christ. When I have doubted my abilities, she has bolstered my confidence. And when I'm 2,300 miles from almost everyone I know, she is there with a phone call. Tiana is getting married next month and I can't help but smile when I think about it. From talking to her and reading her blog, I can tell she has fallen in love with an amazing guy and I can tell she is so happy. I wish I could be there at her wedding but I know it will be a beautiful day for the two of them. I'm so excited for the two of them! Check out their beautiful photos at http://tianajeppsen.blogspot.com. I'm grateful to have a friend like Tiana. I know she truly cares about me and about my happiness. I know she will always be there. I'm blessed to have such a good friend. Thanks T.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bah.... Tears... Streaming. Thanks Juice! Made my whole week... You're beautiful aaand I miss you.

Diane said...

A lovely tribute to a lovely girl. We love Tiana also and wish her much success and happiness.