Saturday, May 22, 2010

Road Biking


I went on a bike ride the other morning. First I took a picture.

Then I wrote a little poem.

I go solo
Pedal harder, not to keep up
But to keep going
Towering trees provide a tunnel
A flat course, unfettered alas
Winding turns, not sure to where
Until I arrive, serenity in a bay
And a bench to breathe it in

Then I did a video.



Then I mapped my ride back.


These are the kinds of things you end up doing for entertainment when you ride alone.
Technology is wonderful.
Now...who wants to join next time?

2 comments:

Kate said...

I would but I wouldn't want to intimidate you with my skills... sorry! :) I didn't know you had a blog, but then what was I thinking when you came and showed me the best ways to blog stalk people? jk but thanks for helping me to be not AS internet illiterate!

Diane said...

This was fun! Good to see and hear you. No more accidents.
Mom