Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lauren St. Mary!


In the last blog post, I eluded to the fact that something great came out of the summer. That would be Lauren. We met on the 19th of July and spent everyday together for the next 2 weeks. We went to Busch Gardens for my birthday, hit up the Outer Banks in North Carolina, went to Virginia Beach, saw Salt, stayed up late, had birthday dinner, hung out at the pool at Grafton Station, hung out with the wonderful St. Mary family, and much more. I'm heading out to Virginia next month and she be coming here in October! I love Lauren!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you too :)

Diane said...

Great girl and looking forward to getting to know her better. I truly believe she is why you went to Virginia.

Tiana said...

Juice!! I'm dying to meet her!! Double? Yes.....